Tri-merge Credit Report/MERS Report Request

All Settlement Class Members, including those who do not submit a Claim Form, may request their archived tri-merge credit report and MERS Report from Credit Plus. You can do this at any time and for no charge.

To request your report, you must send a written request to Credit Plus with all of the following:

(a) A letter stating “Pursuant to the Settlement in Campos-Carranza et al. v. Credit Plus, Inc., I am requesting my archived tri-merge credit report and MERS Report.”,

(b) Your full name,

(c) The last four digits of social security number,

(d) Credit Order ID (as identified on the Claim Form that was mailed to you),

(e) The address to which the archived reports should be sent,

(f) A copy of your photo identification.

Send your requests to: Credit Plus, Inc.
ATTN: Danielle Harman
31550 Winterplace Parkway
Salisbury, MD 21804. • 1 (800) 222-2760